So I was just looking at this awesome concept art from The Princess and the Frog.
I had it enlarged, big as it could go, scrolling along, admiring the details, and then I got almost to the end of the picture, right along the fountain.
This movie takes place in the 1920s.
*spits out drink* AHAHA!
The strongest ‘pound for pound’ muscle is the uterus: it weighs around 2 pounds but during childbirth can exert a downward force of 400 Newtons, which is one hundred times as strong as gravity and equivalent to the power in a fully extended modern longbow.
I need masculism because I am afraid.
you should be
- dad: you're up early
- dad: you never went to sleep did you
how does one tell a boy that one likes him
I am a boy and have a foolproof plan for this:
- text them and start playing one of those 20q games
- if they start being a dodgy fella drop em
- if they ask “You like anyone?”
reply Yeah, you.
- If they give you a negative reply sayin they dont like you back then just correct yourself to “*Yeah, you?”
dude that is genius
slow clappin’ it out.